We’re celebrating the 20th Anniversary with only 1,000 sets of the Officially Licensed House of 1000 Corpses Ruggsville Brew + the limited edition box.
The limited edition 20th Anniversary House of 1000 Corpses Ruggsville Brew is a certified organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified single-origin Bali Blue Moon from the Kintamani Highlands of North Bali, Indonesia. It has a fragrant toffee aroma with walnuts and semi-sweet chocolate flavors, with a crisp black cherry finish.
- One bag of Ruggsville Brew
- Limited edition box along with the bag of coffee
- One House of 1000 Corpses sticker
- One Dead Sled Coffee sticker
All artwork was provided to us by Rob Zombie.
When Rob Zombie’s “House of 1000 Corpses” slashed into theaters 20 years ago, old-school horror returned with a vengeance. Zombie’s directorial debut was the first film of a trilogy that introduced us to the Firefly family. With a cast full of horror legends such as Sheri Moon Zombie, Bill Moseley, Sid Haig, and Karen Black, “House of 1000 Corpses” is both a homage to a golden era and a scary good time from the innovative Rob Zombie.
- PLEASE ALLOW A MINIMUM OF 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR ORDER TO PROCESS
- MAKE SURE YOU’RE CHOOSING “GROUNDS OR WHOLE BEAN” CORRECTLY
- THESE ARE LIMITED AND ONLY AN EXACT AMOUNT WAS MADE
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN, OR DAMAGED PACKAGES
- NO REFUNDS
- NO EXCHANGES
- PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS, AND COUPONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM
There are no reviews yet.