You spoke, we listened. One of the things we here at Dead Sled Coffee take seriously is the feedback you, our family members, give us at the release of every new product or bundle.
On the front of each bag is the “Rock and Roll Over” skull design logo. This is not the album cover, but rather a variation on the album cover design with a color scheme change and skull faces added. Also, the front of each bag shows which bag it is (Example 1 of 4: The Starchild), which is one of a few ways that each bag is unique.
On the back of each bag is a photo from the 1977 Love Gun era. Although it is the Love Gun era, it’s not the album cover. These photos are from an April 28th, 1977 shoot with photographer Barry Levine. “Love Gun” was released on June 30th, 1977.
On the side of each bag is the artwork from each of the original members’ 1978 Solo Albums.
Each bag is also color-coordinated for each iconic member.
The coffee itself is a delicious and smooth blend of beans from Brazil and Honduras. The coffee is roasted to a perfect FULL CITY roast and the combination gives tasting notes of chocolate with a dark cocoa finish.
All U.S. Dead Sled Coffee orders over $60 ship free.
Order of $125 ship free to the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Flat rate shipping of $25 to:
Everywhere else will use live USPS rates based on weight. We do not control the USPS rates. They come directly from USPS themselves.
Pre-orders will run until they are sold out. The limited-edition bags are set to print and ship to our roasting facility on April 26th. During this time frame, the mugs will go into production and can take up to 3 weeks to print and ship. Once the bags arrive at our roasting facility, it can take up to 10 business days to roast and ship to our fulfillment warehouse. While we will do everything we can to get these out quicker, look for these items to start shipping out approximately the 2nd week in May.
- All sales are final
- This product is not eligible for coupon code discounts
- If you choose the wrong options (whole bean or ground) we cannot change it for you.
- If your mug shows up broken, you must provide photographic proof, and send the damaged mug back prior to receiving a new one.
- If any of your bags arrive ripped, you must provide photo evidence of the ripped bag. You must also send back the damaged bag in order to receive a new one. Coffee bags are heat-sealed and also partially vacuum sealed. Bags that may be wrinkled or a bit folded due to this process are not able to be exchanged as this is a natural occurrence due to the nature of the product.
- If you plan on purchasing something else along with your bundle, we HIGHLY suggest making a separate purchase. If you purchase any other items along with your bundle, those items will not ship out until your bundle does.